There are millions of companies in the U.S. Only a few of them are enterprises. But how do you distinguish them? Read on to find out.
This blog lists the five essential qualities of an enterprise-level company.
• Security: Enterprises adopt a holistic approach across all their infrastructure, applications, and processes.
• Lifecycle control: Security is not limited to defending yourself against external aggression. Its definition is vast. For enterprises, security defines a control over content even after it has left the physical premises. The control can come in many shapes and forms. For instance, enterprise-level companies can insert security to files.
• Productivity: Enterprise-grade companies go a long way to ensure the frontline employees work for the benefit of end users while still being in compliance. This means every employee supports work and maintains security standards during file sharing.
• Ability to solve complex IT problems: Enterprise-grade companies offers some of the most talented personnel and highly advanced technological platforms that are capable of solving some of the hardest IT problems.
• Support: One of the most distinguishing features of enterprises is their excellent support for both internal users and end customers. Many enterprises, including Zorbis, offers full-service SaaS and other offerings to support the hardware and software needs of their clients.
Security, lifecycle control, productivity, capability, and support are five qualities that can help you distinguish an enterprise-grade company.
Zorbis Inc, is an enterprise-level company. It has worked with some of the largest firms in the U.S.